-->

Sunday 6 October 2013

Alphabet Jokes

W
T
hen an efficient secretary asked her boss for a raise in her salary, he
wo terrorists were driving to the location where they intended to plant a
turned her down, saying:  Your salary is already higher than that of the
bomb, which one of them had in his lap.
secretary at the next desk. And she has five children.
Drive a little faster, the bomb may go off any minute,  said the man carrying
Excuse me,  the efficient woman replied,  I thought we got paid for what we
the explosive.
produce here not for what we produce at home in our own time.
Don t worry,  the driver assured him,  we have got a spare one in the boot.
ooo
A
B
small farm boy was milking his cow when all of a sudden a bull came
oy to mother: I ve  decided to stop studying.
charging towards him.  As horrified workers nearby watched, the boy calmly
continued his milking.
How come?  asked the mother.
To everyone s astonishment, the bull stopped a few inches from the boy,
I heard that that someone was shot dead, because he knew too much.
turned around and walked away .  Weren t you afraid?  one of the workers
asked the boy.
F
Not at all,  the boy replied ,  I knew this cow was his mother-in-law.
or their first anniversary, a man bought his young wife a cell phone. She
was thrilled and listened eagerly as he explained all its features. The next
day she was out shopping when the phone rang.
A
Hey, darling,  he husband said.  How do you like your new phone?
patient complains to a famous psychologist:  Professor, I ve been having
terrible obsessions for years, and no one has ever been able to help me.
Oh, I just love it!  she gushed.  It s so cute and small and your voice sounds
so clear. But there s just one thing I don t understand.
Who s been treating you until now?
What s that?
Dr Lal Rathor.
How did you know I was at the sari shop?
I see. He s an idiot. I m curious to know what he advised you to do.
To come and see you.
ef
H
ef
usband and wife were in the midst of a violent quarrel, and hubby was
losing his temper.  Be careful,  he said to his wife.  You ll bring out the beast
O
in me.
verheard: I can say one good thing about airline food: at least they re
considerate enough to give you only small portions.
So what?  his wife shot back.  Who s afraid of a mouse?

1 comment:

  1. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

searching tool