-->

Saturday 21 January 2012

Kid Jokes

Teacher - Where is Himalaya.
Kid - Madam!I don't know.
Teacher- Don't know? Stand on the desk.
Kid - I still cant see.

Teacher:What's the meaning of a school?
Robin: A school is a place where father pays and the child plays!
Girl: "What did you get that little medal for?"
Boy: "For singing."
Girl: "What did you get the big one for?"
Boy: "For stopping."

Son: "Dad, are you getting taller?"
Dad: "No, why do you ask?"
Son: "Because your head is growing through your hair!"
A little boy wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he tapped his teacher on the shoulder
and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't get better grades, somebody
is going to get a spanking."

There were two brothers, who were very naughty. If anything went wrong in a locality they
were suspected. So one day their parents decided to take them to a counselor.
At the counselor’s place, he asked the younger brother: “Where is God?”
The kid went blank. The counselor again repeated the question. At this the kid cried and went
to his older brother saying that they were in trouble because God was lost and they were being
suspected for stealing him.
Rajiv: Oh God! Please make Mumbai the capital of India
Mother: But why son?
Rajiv: Because that’s what I wrote in my test paper.
Kids Naina: We should use soap to keep our body clean. What should we do to keep our heart clean?
Nancy- I don’t know !!! Probably we must eat the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

searching tool