-->

Monday 23 April 2012

English daughter's jokes

The three daughter’s 
Three daughters live with their very protective father and all of them get there first day on the same night.
When the doorbell rings. The father gets out his 12-gauge shotgun, opens the door and yells, “What do you want!”
The first boy replies, “My name is Freddie and I’m here for Betty. We’re going to eat spaghetti, is she ready?”
The father calls Betty and they go out.
Ten minutes later, the doorbell rings again. The father gets out his 12-gauge shotgun,
opened the door and yells, “What do you want!”
The second boy replies, “My name is Joe, and I’m here for Flo. We’re going to the show, is she ready?”
Flo comes running down stairs and off they go.
Ten minutes later, the doorbell rings again. The father gets out his 12-gauge shotgun,
opens the door and yells, “What do you want!”
The third boy replies, “Well... my name is Chuck...”
BANG!

New watch
A guy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a
quick glance and then casually looks at his watch for a moment.
The woman notices and asks, “Is your date running late?”
“No,” says the guy, “I’ve just bought this telepathic watch and I’m testing it.”
“Telepathic watch, what's so special about it?" The intrigued woman asks.
“Well,” says the guy, “It uses alpha waves to talk to me.”
“So, what's it telling you now?"
“It says you’re not wearing any knickers.”
The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken then because I am wearing
knickers!"
“Damn,” says the guy,  ”it must be an fast again."
Cricket
A guy is at home with the missus when he hears a knock at the door. He opens it and finds his pal Steve clutching his hands between his legs.
“What’s wrong Steve?” He asks.
“I’ve just been hit by a bloody cricket ball!”
“Quick come in and I’ll get the wife to look at it for you.”
A few minutes later in the kitchen the guy finds his wife bathing his friend’s dick and balls with iced water.
“God Dam!” He thinks, “How do you feel Steve?”
Steve turns to his mate with a big grin and says, “What your wife’s done has really
helped a lot. But I still think I’m going to loose will my finger nail.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

searching tool