-->

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Doctor's Jokes

Lady to the doctor over the phone. “ Doctor, I beg of you, please prescribe me something
immediately to reduce my weight. My husband has given me a wonderful birthday present, and
I can’t get into it. “
Doctor:” Just come over here tomorrow, and I shall give you a prescription. Then you will soon
be able to wear your wonderful new dress.”
Lady: “ Who said anything about a dress? I am talking of car.”

PATIENT:-DOCTOR I AM FEELING SEVER ITCHING,GIVE ME A MEDICINE PLEASE.
DOCTOR:-TAKE THIS SLIP TO THE MEDICAL SHOP
PATIENT:-IF I USE THIS MEDICINE,I CAN SOLVE THIS ITCHING.
DOCTOR:-I GAVE THIS FOR GROWING YOUR NAILS FOR SCRATCHING.

Man in Delhi:I have a severe foot ache. 
Doctor after examining says-"You should walk for 4 km
everyday". After a month the doctor receives a call from the same patient saying,"I am now in Agra, how much more should I walk?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

searching tool