-->

Saturday 21 January 2012

joke for kids

Santa was delighted with the way the painter had done all the work on his house.
"You did a great job." he said and handed the man a check.
"Also, in order to thank-you, here`s an extra Five hundred rupees to take the Mrs out to dinner and a movie."
Later that night, the doorbell rang and it was the painter.
Thinking the painter had forgotten something Santa asked, "What`s the matter, did you forget something?"
"Nope." replied the painter. "I`m just here to take your Mrs out to dinner and a movie like you asked."

Once there were four men, one African, one Australian, one Chinese, and one Indian.
The Australian said, "lets make something."
The Chinese replied, "we'll make a TV."
Then the African said,"I'll make the inside part of the TV."
Australian said, "I'll make the outside part of the TV."
The Chinese said," I'll make the remote of the TV."
The Indian said, "I'll write Made In India."

One day three kids were praising about their fathers.One of them said "my dad fell from a high
building. He broke his leg. The doctor replaced it with a baseball bat. So he became a champion
in playing baseball."The other one said that my dad fell from a high building. The doctor
replaced it with a cricket bat. My dad became a champion in cricket." The third one said that my
dad fell from a high building. The doctor replaced it with the cow's stomach.My dad became a
champion in giving milk."

A foreigner comes to india.He likes it and decides to spend the rest of his life in India.
One day he thougth that he should learn hindi ,so he went to a hindi teacher
Teacher:Repeat after me
Foreigner:ok
Teacher:maine kiya
Foreigner:maaaaaaaaaaame kiyo
Teacher:manoranjan ke liye
Foreigner:maaanoraanjan kee liyee
Teacher:jaldi chalo
Foreigner:jaaldi chaaloo
Then the foreigner comes back to his house in the way and there was a murder of a person and
the police arrived.
Police:kisne kiya
Foreigner:mane kiya,mane kiya!!
Police:kyuonn kiya?
Foreigner:manoranjan ke liye
Police:police station chalo
Foreigner:jaldi chalo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

searching tool