-->

Saturday 21 January 2012

Jokes for all

Two friends Bobby and Rohit were walking back from school when Bobby turns to Rohit and says, "Rohit if you had two Mercedes Benz cars would you give me one?" Rohit says, "Now, Bobby we've been best friends since class II and if I had two of those Mercedes, I would give the other one to you." After a couple of minutes, Bobby turns to Rohit and says, "Rohit if you had two helicopters of your own would you give one of them to me?" Rohit says, "Of course Bobby, we’re such good friends I wouldn’t even think twice.” They keep walking. A couple of minutes later, Bobby turns to Rohit, "Rohit if you had two mega size Kit Kat packs - you know the ones with with six bars…." Rohit says, “Now wait a minute Bobby! You KNOW I've got two big Kit Kat packs"

A young boy called Tony went to study at a boarding school in the hills. After a month, his
mother came to visit him at his residence hall.
"And how do you find the students, Tony?" she asked.
"Mother," he replied, "they're such terrible, noisy people. The one on that side keeps banging
his head on the wall and won't stop. The one on the other side screams and screams all night."
"Oh Tony! How do you manage to put up with these awfully noisy neighbors?"
"Mother, I do nothing. I just ignore them. I just stay here quietly, playing my drums."

No comments:

Post a Comment

searching tool